Position Responsibilities\Requirements: Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career with opportunity for growth?
Look no more, The FIS Little Rock Call Center has your career!
We offer PAID training, full benefits including medical, dental and vision, company matched
401K, 3 weeks' vacation and so much more!
Don't miss this life changing opportunity!
The FIS Little Rock Call Center has lots of perks including free parking, discounts on phone services,
free coffee and Shift Differential Pay!
Provides customer support to consumers via the telephone and/or Internet (e.g. instant message, email). Handles customer inquiries and resolves simple and basic support issues, such as address changes, processing orders, warranty, or billing/payment. For product or service-related issues, will move customer to appropriate Product Support Specialist. Performs other administrative duties as requested. General duties and responsibilities:
• Provides customer support by phone, email, or instant message to consumers. Serves as primary contact for inbound customer issues. Escalates more technical product-related issues to the proper Product Support department.
• Processes a high volume of consumer inquiries of FIS products and services, and resolves a targeted percentage of those inquiries.
• Troubleshoots customer problems, identifies the root cause of the problem, and uses tool and resources appropriately to determine how to resolve customer problems.
• When unable to resolve the problem in a reasonable amount of time, will escalate to the appropriate resource. Follows up on escalated issues with coaching and mentoring to learn the appropriate solution and expand overall knowledge.
• Tracks and documents inbound support requests and ensures proper notation of customer problems or issues.
• Updates customer information and ensures accurate entry of contact information.
• Meets the standards of the job, such as quality standards, adherence to schedule, and average handle time.
• May provide guidance and/or mentoring to less experienced Customer Service Associates - Consumer. Educational Requirements:
A high school diploma or GED is required for this role. Associate or Bachelor's degree is preferable; or equivalent combination of education and experience that is required for the specific job level. General knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Knowledge of the company's products, services and business operations to enable resolution of customer inquiries
• Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer navigation and operation skills
• Demonstrates effective people skills and sensitivities when dealing with others
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
Entry level role. Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency. Generally performs a high volume of basic customer service inquires about FIS' products and services by following standard scripts and procedures. Works under close supervision without latitude for independent judgment. Consults with senior peers and team leads on non-complex issues to learn through experience. Typically requires six months or more of experience in a call center or customer service-related position in a service industry. One or more years of financial services experience is preferable.
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS' more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Location/Region: Little Rock, AR