*Ideal Candidate will have Public Cloud
and Cyber Security Experience
Establish strategic direction for information security and privacy programs and establish project plans for strategy execution. This position will be responsible for reviewing and facilitating the implementation of FIS' cloud security solutions. This will include reviewing proposed cloud workload and architectures, developing procedures for the monitoring and control of cloud security workloads, and operationalizing these controls with our existing information security teams.
We are looking for a candidate with Cyber Security and Public Cloud experience, particularly hands on experience in deploying and configuring both security tooling and administering public cloud environments. Qualified candidates must have experience with the following technologies or be able to quickly gain proficiency in these technologies: Terraform (including creating infrastructure as code), administering Microsoft group policy, administering network security groups, network and application vulnerability scanning solutions, proficiency in Microsoft PowerShell scripting, and related technologies.General Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manages Information Security staff in identifying, developing, implementing and maintaining information security processes across the organization to reduce risks, respond to incidents and limit exposure to liability to ensure reduced financial loss to the organization.
• Communicates effectively with clients to address complex information security issues.
• Reviews documentation created by team members and peers to provide constructive feedback.
• Prepares and reviews activity reports as requested by management.
• Coordinates and implements information security, operations and activities to ensure protection of information assets while ensuring optimal use of personnel and equipment.
• Collaborates with clients and Client Management to establish client confidence in FIS's information security program. Works with business teams to ensure information security initiatives are understood and implemented. Provides guidance and cross training to other team members.
• Collaborates with clients and Client Management to establish client confidence in FIS information security program.
• Works with business teams to ensure information security initiatives are understood and implemented.
• Establishes goals and objectives for team performance and manages attainment of those goals.
• Develops and ensures services in response to various risks and threats.
• Responsible for technical information security architecture, network and system security designs, implementation and management of information security systems and/or programs for the protection of the environment.
• Researches and deploys state-of-the-art technology solutions and innovative information security management techniques to safeguard organizational assets.
• Develops close working relationships with management, company peers and industry counterparts to ensure alignment of company goals with current information security industry and regulatory trends.
• Keeps senior management apprised on the status of information security issues and initiatives.
• Assists in establishing department financial goals and objectives and ensures all objectives and expectations are met.
• Performs staff leadership role and promotes motivation through effective management and mentoring.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.Educational Requirements:
A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or other related discipline is required; or equivalent combination of education and experience that is required for the specific job level.
Career level management role. Highly-skilled with extensive proficiency. Develops large and/or complex solutions that require analysis and research. Works on multiple projects as a project leader or frequently as the subject matter expert. Works on projects/issues of medium to high complexity that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments. Coaches and mentors junior technical staff. Works under minimal supervision on complex projects. Wide latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires five or more years of experience in the Information Technology industry including at least three years from the Information Security sector including security operations, maintenance or engineering of networking or security related technologies. Experience managing teams and projects for information security management.
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS' more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Location/Region: Jacksonville, FL