Position Responsibilities\Requirements: General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reporting: Responsible for managing all reporting for our Payments Product Management organization. This includes report creation and distribution, as well as management of reporting tools to build new reports and workflows. PowerPoint experience and a strong logical thought process required.
- Process Management: Build and implement new processes within the Payments Product organization by sourcing/configuring the appropriate business tools and analyzing reporting data to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Product Inventory: Admin, Design, and Maintenance of Payments Product Sharepoint, Confluence Wiki, and Quickbase, and ensure all content is present and updated on a yearly basis. Also help to provide Product Roadmap documentation by working with Payments Product Managers
- Team Cohesion: Help coordinate and schedule monthly and yearly product team meetings, product education sessions, etc…
Bachelor's degree in business or marketing or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Thorough knowledge of FIS products supported
- Requires general business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of financial services industry and associated products
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
- Client relationship management skills, understanding and focusing on clients' needs, establishing credibility and building positive, professional, relationships with clients
- Team skills, including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within organization, internally and externally
- Requires strong time management skills, attention to detail and must be resourceful
- Analytical, problem solving skills
- Project management skills; ability to prioritize and complete tasks
- Requires leadership and negotiation skills
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability
Entry level managerial role that manages the coordination of activities for one key product or multiple products having responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing. Receives assignments in the form of objectives with the process to achieve goals and works under moderate supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment. Provides guidance to team members within latitude of established departmental policies and handles most employee-related issues, e.g., employee selection, coaching and employee development, performance management, and salary administration. Works with senior management on employee-related performance issues and, if necessary, escalates to Human Resources to determine corrective action plans. Recommends changes to procedures affecting team. Follows established processes and best practices in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Acts as advisor to team members in meeting schedules and/or resolving problems. Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements, and may have budget responsibilities. Monitors and influences the product revenue and profitability through the client relations, sales and marketing, IT, client services, product support and/or professional services organizations, typically requires a minimum of five years' experience in the financial services industry as well as some client relationship management or consulting services experience.
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS' more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Location/Region: Saint Petersburg, FL