- To perform preventative, corrective, and requested maintenance in all departments in a timely manner as directed by a maintenance leadperson or off shift production supervisor.
- To ensure departmental cleaning compliance with AIB requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Follow all safety regulations
- To repair all equipment back to it’s proper working condition in a timely fashion
- Make recommendations on production machinery improvements
- Repair equipment although repairs may extend beyond normal working hours
- Cleaning up after each and every job, perform daily housekeeping and deep cleaning according to AIB standards
- On call after regular working hours to provide maintenance as needed
- Determine parts and equipment needed to complete job
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Electrical training either from a technical school or the military
- Must have safe work ethic pertaining to working on energized and deenergized high/low voltage electrical circuits
About this company
We're constantly reshaping the packaging industry — and you can be part of it.
As a team member, you join a diverse mix of forward-thinking professionals dedicated to producing world-class packaging. We're always looking to bring in top-tier talent — it's one of the many keys to our tremendous success and continuing growth. Our open culture nurtures an atmosphere of encouragement and empowers the free exchange of fresh ideas and the sharing of best practices.
By joining us, you become an integral part of an entrepreneurial company in a fast-paced, exciting environment that provides varied opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Location/Region: Cincinnati, OH