Do you have a strong work ethic and the desire to join an organization that invests in its people through cross-training and development? ClarkDietrich fosters a work-life balance and offers competitive compensation and benefits. Join the ClarkDietrich team by applying to the Maintenance Mechanic position at our Bristol, CT location.
- Must have their own tools.
- Must have knowledge in electrical install, troubleshooting, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
- Must be able to operate Lathe machine, End Mill Machine, Drill Press, Surface Grinders, Grinders, Sanders, Hand Tools, CNC Machines, Cutting Torch, Welding Machines and Brake Presses.
- Able to work with people, strong work ethic, must be capable of multi-tasking in a fast paced environment, strong communication skills, must be able to read and write and be able to stay focused.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years of experience in an environment with high tech machines.
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred.
- High school/GED or Trade school in machines.
- Basic mathematical skills, addition, subtraction, multiplication and converting fractions into decimals.
- Must be able to use and read a tape measure, caliper, and micrometer, dial bore gauge, and various other precision measurement equipment.
- Lifting-Up to 50 pounds
- Standing-8 or more hours per day
- Walking-Off and on, 4-6 hours per day
- Body Positions-Sitting, Standing, Walking
- Grasping-Both hands, up to 8 hours per day
- Pushing Effort-Occasionally
- Climbing- Occasionally
- Climb up and down stairs- Occasionally
- Kneeling- Occasionally
- Stooping- Occasionally
- Bending- Occasionally
- Manufacturing facility - exposed to heat and cold
- Personal Protective Equipment required at all times
- Controlled Noise exposure
- Activity level is high - continuous movement
Please note, if you are asked to come onsite, you will be required to complete a computer based, pre-employment assessment.
CLARKDIETRICH BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Tiered wage system, where promotions are based on ability
- Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts and Life Insurance)
- Monthly Bonus
- 401(k) with company match
- Perfect Attendance Award
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement Program
- Community Service Day