First American Home Buyers Protection offers a wide range of affordable home warranty products and services to home sellers and agents. A member of the First American Family of Companies (NYSE: FAF), First American was named one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® in 2016 and 2017. For more information, visit homewarranty.firstam.com.
- Effectively manage and fill/close acquisition request from area managers.
- Assist contractors with basic questions regarding home warranty procedures and policies.
- Consistently overcome contractor objections and take every opportunity to partner with perspective contractors.
- Make outbound calls to contractors across the U.S. to market and sell the benefits of joining our contractor network
- Setup both physical and digital contractor profiles
- Follow up with all parties necessary to obtain required paperwork including contractors, license boards, and insurance companies
- Assist contractors with first time billing through First American’s online contractor portal
- Negotiate pricing with contractors within First American guidelines
- Ensure contractor coverage for territories by continually monitoring reports to identify volume and potential contractor hiring needs.
- Train all new employees in First American’s procurement processes and procedures
- Track and keep current all state license requirements.
- Assist existing contractors with processing company name changes including both physical and digital profiles
- Assist team with verifying all documentation of contractor hiring package is completed prior to going to the CRM’s for approval.
- Research and distribute leads to the team regarding hard to hire areas
- Assist the Manager in streamlining the process flows as well as documentation of Falcon changes and reporting tools.
- Work with Marketing Department on creating new ways to market First American to contractors
- Assist the Manager in daily and monthly reporting on production.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Basic Commercial Insurance knowledge
- Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and follow up.
- Good listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Detailed oriented
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain flexible to changing schedules and demands.
- Strong decision making, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- some college preferred
Typical Range of Experience
- 2+ years vendor management, Customer Service, Sales, or outbound telesales experience
- Home Warranty or real estate experience desirable
First American invests in its employee’s development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.
Location/Region: Phoenix, AZ