Cyber LiaisonFort Belvoir, VA
Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Serves as the Parsons Reconnaissance and Sensor Solutions (R&SS) liaison to the customer at the customer location.
- • Represents the R&SS Program Director (PD) to the customer.
- • Develops and fosters relationships with the customer.
- • Develops and fosters shared understanding between the R&SS PD and customer.
- • Maintains knowledge of relevant Parsons programs and keeps the customer informed.
- • Understands and manages customer needs, concerns, and information requirements.
- • Monitors for and identifies new business opportunities.
- • Produces periodic updates and other artifacts.
BA or BS and 10+ years work experience. Will consider experience in lieu of a degree.
• 3 Years in cyberspace operations
• 3 Years at a Service Component Command, Combatant Command, the Joint Staff, or OSD
• Must be able to obtain/maintain a security clearance Desirable Skills
• Expertise in planning or executing cyberspace missions (offensive cyberspace operations, defensive cyberspace operations, or DODIN operations)
• Graduate of Intermediate Professional Military Education (e.g., Army Command and General Staff College, Air Command and Staff College, etc.)
• Experience with the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS)
• Experience as a liaison officer
• Experience engaging with general officers, flag officers, or Senior Executive Service officials
• Strong public speaking and negotiation skills Job location
• Ft. Belvoir, VA (weekly, and as required, commutes to Centreville, VA)
Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
Location/Region: Centreville, VA