About the Career Opportunity
- Complete Bachelor degree or higher by December for the January team, or May for the June team; up to 12 positions each team
- Degrees: Finance, Math, IT/Computing, Business, Economics or similar
- Fluent in English - speaking and writing
- Be eligible to work in US for 2+ years
- Candidate's characteristics: organized, self-directed, collaborative, strong interpersonal communication skills
You will start in the intensive "Lift Graduates Training Program" in preparation for business operations roles in the Corporate Liquidity business. The Lift Grads training program is a 12-week combination of formal trainings and work experience
covering everything from business and soft skills to an overview of delivering and supporting our software solutions and services such as Treasury Solutions, Payments, Account Receivables, Cloud Services, IT Infrastructure, etc.
By week 8 of the program, with the knowledge of our solutions and teams, you will have access to the full list of jobs and positions opened in Corporate Liquidity for Grads and will be able to apply to any and several of them.
These diverse positions offer a varied focus on business, IT, and exposure to our corporate clients
. Completing the Lift Grads Training Program with its unique work experience and mentorship opportunities will enable you to grow into a position at our company that best fits your interests and potential for career success. Our Success Track Record Since 2013, 87% of 140+
graduates continue to succeed and get promoted from our Global Grad Program teams in London, Jacksonville, and Manila. We are confident you will have the chance to prove your value and engagement and join your new team to begin your FIS career flow in the best possible conditions.
Finally, we would also like to share a snapshot of our unique advantages that start on day one of joining the program:
- Working for the global leader in the FinTech industry
- A modern and spacious working environment in Jacksonville, FL
- Earning attractive pay while learning the business
- Teamwork and growing with your peers through the Lift Grads Program and into great roles in the FinTech industry
- Domain training such as Product Overview, Cloud Services, and Corporate Treasury Overview
- Several team projects and presentations
- Work Skills application - work in a department every other week to apply the classroom training, learn about the work functions, and add value to the company
FISâ¢ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FISâ€™ more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clientsâ€™ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poorâ€™s 500Â® Index.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Location/Region: Jacksonville, FL