This position is with Reliance Trust Company of Deleware, which is a wholly-owned (indirect) subsidiary of Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS). Responsibilities
- Actively participates in preliminary discovery of new business opportunities; performs administrative reviews; interacts with Financial Advisors; coordinates with business development and document review to evaluate and determine appropriateness of the business.
- Performs account administration functions according to internal policies and procedures to be efficient and compliant (i.e. account opening, account closing, monitoring investment objectives, overseeing charging and collecting of fees, annual account reviews, encroachment requests and tax preparation).
- Responds in a timely manner to management, auditors, and bank examiners' inquiries as requested; proactively accepts responsibility for solutions and resolutions to problems, reconciliations, and account reviews.
- Assists in training and developing trust administrator to confirm familiarity with accounts, processes, policies and procedures.
- Communicates and works effectively with all professional partners and co-workers.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience. General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- A good working knowledge of all types of Fiduciary relationships
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and aptitude for detail
- Teamwork and leadership orientation
- Ability to easily adapt to changing work environment
- CTFA (Certified Trust Financial Advisor) designation will be beneficial
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS' more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Location/Region: Dallas, TX