This role will be responsible to sell dental rotary instruments direct to dental professionals in the Simi Valley Area.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales
Auto expenses paid for by Company and company credit card given.
Candidates preferably have a college degree, and ideally at least two (2) years of field sales experience.
Komet USA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status
For 90 years, Komet has delivered innovation and quality to the worldwide dental industry. We offer a complete line of high-quality, precision-engineered, professionally acclaimed dental rotary instruments, systems, and services globally and, since 2007, within the US under the company name Komet USA.
Komet USA sells direct to our customers without going through dealer networks, saving the customers time and money. Dentists, lab technicians and owners, and purchasing agents work directly with the Komet sales and support staffs: Each Komet advisor is an expert in the technology of our instrumentation and its benefits to the dental business. We are proud of our commitment to manufacturing and selling the finest, most advanced rotary instruments in the world and to delivering them directly to the end-user.
Location/Region: Oxnard, CA (US)