Do you understand what it means to truly deliver a world class customer experience?
At ACG, our above-all-else focus on supporting our clients defines who we are as a company. We empower our support specialists, daily, to help us establish and deliver on our industry-leading brand of customer service. We’ve been providing customer acquisition and retention services in the local area for years. We’re looking for team members that can take a new topic, become an expert on it – with training provided, of course – and apply that expertise in a way that truly dazzles (think virtual jazz hands). If you get excited by the prospect of working around sports minded leaders for a living and appreciate the idea of working on a small, but close-knit team, this could be the job for you!
Our mission at ACG is simple – “to provide over-the-top, freakishly good customer support from every single employee in every single interaction.” We’ve identified seven values that drive our culture: 1) Be kind, 2) Be positive, 3) Be a team player, 4) Be zealous, 5) Be innovative, 6) Be an explorer, 7) Be yourself. We provide a professional environment with plenty of chances to get to know your colleagues over darts, pool and ping-pong. And, since we’re a sports-driven company, there’s a screen with some kind of game on it at nearly every turn.
• An outstanding communicator (both written and spoken) – think 9 or better on a scale of 1 to 10
• Able to quickly and efficiently communicate with coworkers in an often fast-paced environment
• The person in your circle of friends that everybody seeks out when they’re having an issue
• Appreciative of spectacular service and recognize what sets it apart from the average interaction
• Someone who ascribes to our seven key values as outlined above – especially the first two (“Be kind” and “Be positive”)
• Able to put anyone at ease through natural, easy-going conversation (If you’re on an airplane for three hours, you can navigate that fine line of friendly conversation vs. endless badgering)
• A cool customer - you never get rattled and your friends often wonder if there’s anything that could make you angry
• Self-motivated – when there is downtime, you are not sitting idly by… you would rather find something new to learn or tinker with
• At least 1-2 years of experience in some field involving customer service interaction and/or high-capacity communication
• A desire to develop and nurture client relationships
• Openness to being taught & coached – while we encourage our staff to insert their personality (one of our core values is “Be Yourself”), we do have a well-developed voice that we want each of our support specialists to embrace
We think ACG is a pretty awesome place to work, and we think you might agree. Check out some of the perks we offer:
• We have fun on a daily basis – ping-pong, darts, pool, sports… somehow we still manage to get work done
• Weekly company events (bowling, races, and team nights)
• Performance reviews quarterly for growth and advancement
• 1-1 mentorship with a senior management partner
Our team is driven by a passion for doing good by the world. We've gathered individuals who are dedicated to Absolute Consulting Group's overriding mission, which is to help people live more sustainable and technology forward lives. We act as the connector between companies and consumers who desire new solutions. We focus on making it easy to choose green options by championing intelligent technologies like wind power, smart locks, and smart thermostats. We're at the forefront of a clean energy movement, and it shows in all our actions.