Are you a developer tired of the status quo who wants to make a difference in a computer network defense (CND) mission? Do you have experience with Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana? Are you excited about cybersecurity analytics? If so, then contact us and let us explain how we can both improve your quality of life and increase the impact you're having on the world today!
We're looking for someone to design and implement ELK (ElasticSearch, Logstash and Kibana) stack solution for Cybersecurity defense operations. You'll be responsible for ELK stack setup in a development environment, python scripting, rule engine creation, configuration, performance tuning, enhancements, maintenance, training new members and creating dashboards around various Key Performance Indicators. You'll work on a small, innovation-focused development team helping to ensure our customers' world-class CND capabilities stay ahead of the curve. You'll work directly on improving our ELK collection and analysis platform, including generating and contributing your own innovative ideas, to revolutionize our analysis capabilities across our customer space.
Are you ready to join our team?
ABILITY TO OBTAIN AND MAINTAIN A TS/SCI + POLY
- Experience in software development methodologies and technologies
- Experience with Computer Network Defense
- A desire to help improve the security of our nations' networks
- Experience with graphics design tools
- Experience integrating Google Earth and other geographic display tools with web-based applications
- Working knowledge of and ability to use software engineering tools to support process improvement to include Atlassian Tools (JIRA/Confluence), ClearCase/ClearQuest, MS Project/Primavera, Subversion, and Doors
- Experience with data integration design to develop new systems integrations from a variety of formats including files, database extracts and protocols/standards
- Create/run/configure highly scalable data ingestion pipelines using ELK that incorporates complex transformations and efficient code
- Operations and tuning to proactively monitor data flows with a focus on continued performance improvement
- Team up with infrastructure, network, database, application and business intelligence to guarantee high data quality and availability in production
- Supervise the design, build or maintenance of ELK. Do regular fine tuning, ad-hoc reporting, create and manipulate dashboards
- Extensive Knowledge in design and development of various web and enterprise applications using APIs and RESTful services
Location/Region: Columbia, MD