The Deburer will be responsible for preparing metal surfaces for painting by sandblasting or sanding and cleaning surfaces. Assists with handling, surface preparation, and painting of ornamental and structural components such as ornamental railings, stairs, ladders, overhead sign structures, machinery frames, and building and bridge parts.
Payrate for this job is $12.50/Hour.
- Repairs products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping and reassembling parts.
- Operate power and hand tools, such as grinders, drills and saws.
- Safely operate forklifts, overhead cranes and other material handling equipment.
- Hammers, chips and grinds workpiece to cut, bend and straighten metal.
- Deburrs or polishes parts.
- Removes rust and mill scale from metal with shot blasting equipment or manual hand operations.
- Accurately measure and cut parts
- Must be able to read and understand shop drawings
- Ability to accurately read a tape measure
- Ability to perform basic math skills, add and subtract including fractions.
- Heavy lifting is required
Location/Region: Wichita, KS