Production Planner/Customer Service Manager
While reporting to the Director of Sales/Marketing and a dotted line to the Director of Industrial Supply Chain, the Production Planner/Customer Service Manager (PP/CS Mgr) will be responsible for overall PP/CS department performance, policies, procedures, and activities. The span of business functions includes: order management, pricing management, planning, scheduling, inventory planning, fulfillment and invoicing, house accounts, and field sales communications. The PP/CS Mgr is responsible for overall Department performance in all functions related to customer fulfillment of demand. This person will manage the departmental structure, people development, and overall processes to ensure the paper division meets its commitment of: on time to promised delivery, inventory management, and cost
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Leads team to plan and schedule production to fulfill requested demand on time and in full at lowest possible costs
- Manages liaison efforts between external and internal customers with the Paper Division production teams (mills)
- Key Sales & Operations Planning team member, especially for Portfolio Planning, Demand Planning and Supply Planning
- With the Master Scheduler, coordinates the demand planning and fulfillment process and makes appropriate adjustments to balance capacity, adjust production plans and maintain inventory levels.
- Oversees and ensures effectiveness of the Master Production Scheduling process.
- With the Master Scheduler and Team Leaders, manages the production planning and paper machine scheduling processes to meet the business objectives.
- Responsible for continued development of CS/PP Department to meet Paper Division strategy and growth plans
- Oversees Team Leaders and Master Scheduler in their key meeting leadership and facilitation responsibilities. Ensures critical and time sensitive issues are resolved effectively.
- Oversees all sales and fulfillment activities for House and Edgeboard accounts
This position will be at our beautiful corporate office in Hartsville, SC. Hartsville, SC is close to exciting locations to include: Charlotte, Myrtle Beach, Charleston, and Columbia.
Location/Region: Hartsville, SC (29550)