Job Summary & Responsibilities
Responsible for repairing or replacing cracked, chipped, or damaged car windows and windshields in the field; also weatherproof automotive glass and identify issues that may affect glass installation. After company-provided training, individual must also be able to complete Static/Dynamic calibrations onsite or at calibration stations per OE specifications, perform vehicle scans with OE and aftermarket tools, and communicate effectively to all parties involved.
Essential Job Duties
- Removal and Installation of auto glass
- Perform repairs on vehicle’s damaged glass
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and necessary calibrations to individuals to include shop personnel, Dispatch/ADAS Coordinators, insurance adjusters, and insurance customers daily.
- Utilize various tools, diagnostic equipment, and Virtual team to perform proper ADAS calibrations to vehicles.
- Ability to work with customers and assist in identifying what calibrations can be done onsite or will have to go to ADAS calibration station
- Complete documentation of repair orders on mobile device
- Effectively prioritize and manage your time to complete assigned daily tasks
- Perform other job duties as needed, but not limited to stated essential job functions
- Minimum 3-5 Years industry or related experience
- 1-2 years manager experience a plus
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
This is a mobile position based out of a work truck. Work will be performed outdoors and in possible shop environments. Occasional physical activity such as reaching below and above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, squatting, and stooping to inspect repairs, and lifting and carrying objects over 50lbs. Exposure to fumes, chemicals, dust, along with high levels of noise. Subject to weather conditions both inside and outside. Required to wear protective equipment when necessary. Occasional sedentary work including driving to and from work assignments. Must have visual acuity to determine the accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Location/Region: Avondale Estates, GA