Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you'll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you'll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that's uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We're committed to our employees' professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better. Responsibilities:
- Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software utilizing SQL backend
- Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards
- Evaluates interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system.
- Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections
What We Can Offer You:
This is a rare and unique opportunity to start supporting a program and be sponsored for a Top Secret clearance. Northrop Grumman provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages your growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. Northrop Grumman benefits give you the flexibility and control to choose the benefits that make the most sense for you and your family. Your benefits will include the following:
- Health Plan
- Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Additional Benefits
- Education Assistance
- Training & Development
- 9/80 Schedule at Many Sites
- Must have at least 2 years of applied experience with Bachelors Degree; 0 Years with Masters. In lieu of formal degree, High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) and at least 6 years of applied experience
- Strong knowledge of C# and/or ASP.net
- Experience in developing or maintaining applications that utilize SQL databases
- Must have an active DoD Secret clearance with ability to maintain with background completed within past 5 years
- Must be able to obtain and maintain at minimum of DoD 8570 Series IAT Level II Certification (Security+ and OS)
- Must be able to obtain Special Program Access within 365 days and then maintain
- Must be able to obtain and sustain a Top Secret DoD clearance with ability to maintain
- Experience with Test Automation
- Experience with Agile Framework
- Experience with Telerik DevCraft Suite
- Familiarity with GIT, BitBucket, and SourceTree
- Knowledge of C++, C++ CLI
- Knowledge of HTML coding
- Experience with Bamboo Server, Nuget Package Management, and or SonarQube
- Experience with IIS deployment and configuration
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Location/Region: Oklahoma City, OK