ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT JOB SUMMARY
The pay range for this position is between $18.00 and $20.00 per hour depending on experience.
The right candidate for this position has at least 3 years of experience as an administrative assistant, is a positive, friendly, motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a team player to help support all StoneAge departments while providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
We value the diversity and positivity of the people we hire and serve.
Diversity at our company means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected, and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person's talents and strengths.
This is a full-time (40 hours) on site position and reports to the Director of Administration & Support.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS * Answer phones in a timely and courteous manner.
* Manage Reception and complete various customer service tasks that include but are not limited to creating front entry welcome signs, preparing and mailing thank you notes, and providing a hospitable environment for visitors.
* Required to be on site during business hours (8am to 5 pm MST).
Some evening or weekend hours may be required.
* Act as the final check on customer invoices before daily mailing as requested.
* Clerical duties such as check (payables) mailings weekly, filing and logging of check runs, photocopying, scanning and faxing.
* Add new contacts to the Customer Resource Management (CRM) databases.
* Process and mail catalog requests. * Maintain phone, fax and office forms.
* Compile reports from sales team, edit and distribute the weekly sales report.
* Maintain promotional inventory. Provide financial report to Finance and inventory teams monthly.
* Act as a point of contact for company travel.
Book reservations for all StoneAge staff per the travel policy.
Provide detailed itineraries and information packets to travelers.
* Provide support to employees who require assistance coding their credit card expenditures.
* Procure and maintain stock of office supplies and keep file rooms organized.
* Make shopping orders/trips to Office Depot, Wal-Mart, etc.
* Organize and coordinate company functions.
* Maintain meeting rooms and storage areas.
* Provide support to other departments as requested.
* Perform any other duties or responsibilities as requested by Supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE AND TRAINING REQUIREMENTS The Administrative Assistant applicant must:
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Bachelor's in Business Administration or related field preferred.
* Have at least 3 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant.
* Be part of problem-solving activities and corrective action for administrative areas.
* Have the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees and to communicate and interact effectively with management, users, and team members at all levels through both verbal and written means.
* Proficient in Microsoft Suite. * Possess working knowledge of ERP, EPICOR, Sales Force helpful.
OTHER INFORMATION * Local travel required.
* Must be able to work in an open floor plan.
* Must be able to lift boxes and items up to 50lbs using OSHA approved safe lifting practices.
* Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
* Extended working hours may be needed at peak times or when short staffed.
Please apply via website at: www.stoneagetools.com/jobs
Location/Region: Durango, CO (81301)