Mercedes-Benz of Princeton (Lawrenceville, NJ) is seeking several Base and Master level Service Technicians that are energetic and reliable.
10 reasons you want to work for us:
- Opportunity to earn up to and over $100,000 annually as a flat-rate technician!
- Family owned. – You are not just a number to us. – We strive for your success!
- New state-of-the-art Sprinter Shop is opening August 2021 and we need your help!
- Located 15 miles from the Mercedes-Benz training center in Robbinsville, NJ. Training is among our top priorities for our technicians.
- Work in a clean, air-conditioned, state-of-the-art facility with a great service team.
- Flexible hours. – Pick what time you would like to work (7-4, 8-5, 9-6).
- Saturdays not required.
- Every technician has two lifts. – High productivity.
- High percentage of customer pay repairs.
- Tiered productivity bonus based on flat rate hours turned.
8 Things that we are looking for:
- Two years’ experience with Mercedes-Benz dealership or similar European experience preferred.
- Highly motivated individuals that are looking to grow with our company and brand for years to come.
- Diesel experience a plus, but not required.
- Goal-oriented individuals that are willing to continue their education.
- Must have valid driver’s license with clean record for three years.
- Diagnose automotive problems in a timely and efficient manner.
- Accountability in fixing the vehicle right the first time.
- Provide industry-leading customer service.
- We offer very competitive wages.
- Flexible spending account
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision insurance at shared cost.
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Paid vacation/personal/ sick time and holidays.
Employment will be contingent on a satisfactory employment history check, criminal background investigation and motor vehicle record check.
Only three spots available. When this ad is removed, we no longer have availability.
Submit resume’ to
, or fax: 609-482-4997.
Location/Region: Lawrenceville, NJ